What is wild eye? Why wear glasses and how to fix them
1. What is wild eye?
Wild eyes are the phenomenon of eyes that look lethargic, lethargic, tired and lack of vitality. This phenomenon is common in people with eye problems such as astigmatism, nearsightedness, farsightedness, and must wear glasses regularly.
2. The cause of rabies eyes when wearing glasses
Wearing glasses is not correct
This is the main cause of rabies. Using the wrong glasses will cause the eyes to deteriorate. The eye must adjust more to be able to see clearly, thereby causing fatigue, lethargy for the eyes.
Wearing glasses is not right at eye level
While wearing glasses, you may experience conditions such as the glasses being skewed or falling downwards, and you have to look up at your glasses. This causes your eyes to adjust to center the lenses. Doing so will cause eye fatigue, gradually becoming wild eyes. Therefore, if the glasses are slipping down or out of the way, you need to quickly correct your vision.
Unsuitable light exposure
Light that is too weak or too strong causes eye strain. Exposure to light that is too weak or too bright, especially the light from electronic devices such as phones, tablets, laptops … will make your eyesight weaken and cause rabies. Therefore, you need to adjust the lighting to match your eyes to better protect your eyes.
Lazy “exercise” for the eyes
During the period of work or exposure to computers, phones, … eyes often have to regulate a lot, if you do not exercise your eyes, it will easily lead to dry eyes, fatigue, easy increase near as well as increasing the risk of rabies. Therefore, you should take care of your eyes every day with gentle exercises such as eye massage for about 5-10 minutes. This will help keep your eyes healthier and more flexible.
3. Tips to treat rabies when wearing glasses
– Increase your intake of foods good for your eyes such as fish, carrots, walnuts, eggs, butter, …
– Supplements the eyes with essential nutrients, such as vitamins A, B1, and B2.
– Rest your eyes regularly after every hour while working, regularly practice eye exercises.
– Don’t read books in too poor light.
– After watching TV or using the computer for 2 to 3 hours, you need to rest your eyes for 30 to 45 minutes.
– Do not put books or notebooks too close to your eyes. A suitable distance is between 35 and 40 cm.
– Get enough sleep from 7 to 8 hours daily, limit staying up late.
– Routine eye exam to easily monitor eye condition as well as adjust glasses in case of increase.
– If there are signs of fatigue or blurred vision, they should promptly consult a doctor for prompt treatment.
amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "l880c-20"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "d0262c002945d0edc7c6a9615fecfbee"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B07JVBGXF7,B085VSWBHF,B07MZ31QC7,B07R4SG77T,B07YBH1GB9,B088WKMXBQ"; amzn_assoc_rows = "4"; amzn_assoc_design = "text_links";