What is a wood saw? What types are there?
In this article, you will answer questions about wood sawing machines such as what kind of machine tools are these, what types are there, how are they applied in life … to help you no longer have to worry when choosing buy this product.
Wood saws are a device that is not unfamiliar to carpenters, interior and exterior decorators or simply has a hobby of making DIY items for home decoration. If you still do not know about this tool, do not miss the following extremely useful information!
Currently there are many different types of wood sawing machines, each with its own unique characteristics of structure and operating principles. However, in general, the wood sawing machine consists of 3 main parts: the engine, the saw blade, the handle and operates by the mechanism: The motor transmits the movement to the saw blade, the user uses the handle to control the blade. The saw moves and cuts the material as required.
Wood saws help you to do wood jobs more quickly and efficiently.
What types of wood saws are available?
The types of wood saws on the market today are extremely diverse and are usually classified on a number of grounds as follows:
Based on design: Consists of:
Hand-held wood saw: Compact hand-held design, easy to manipulate in many different positions.
– Table sawing machine: There is a fixed design on a flat surface, with high reliability and high working accuracy.
Based on capacity: Includes:
– Mini wood saw: Small capacity, often used in the home.
– Industrial wood saw: Large capacity, often used in factories, professional work.
Based on energy sources and used fuels: Consisting of:
– Battery powered wood saw: Using an electric motor, using batteries to supply energy.
– Electric wood saw: Use an electric motor, use the grid power to supply energy.
– Gasoline wood saws: Use an internal combustion engine, use gasoline as fuel.
Based on the number of functions: Consists of:
Single-function wood saw: Only one saw function.
Multi-purpose wood sawing machine: In addition to the sawing function, it can also be sanded, polished …
Based on the structure and movement of the saw blade: Consisting of:
– Sawing machine: Saw blade has round disc shape, cut by rotating motion; Usually used to split billet, trim head, cut wooden mortars, saw wooden jaws, groove groove …
Chain saws: The saw blade has a long bar surrounded by a chain saw, cut by rotating motion; Often used to saw trees, saws cut branches.
Sawing machine: Saw blade has a long blade shape, cut by back and forth motion; Usually used to saw wood in the form of bars or tubes.
– Sawing machine: Saw blade has a blade shape, cut by up and down motion along the vertical axis; Often used to cut curves, cut straight lines, cut oblique, shaping wood …
Wood saws come in a wide variety to handle different types of wood, wood saws come in a variety of types to handle different types of wood.
Features and applications of wood saws
Compared to other types of hand saw, the wood saw has outstanding advantages as follows:
Equipped with a motor, it has good performance, creates beautiful cuts with high precision, especially makes the saw faster and less effortless, can perform even heavy work, increasing labor productivity and efficiency.
Can support working effectively with a variety of other materials such as metal, plastic …
Simple to use, no hassles, you can change many options about blade, cutting speed to best meet specific job needs.
Made from high quality materials, carefully designed design makes it efficient and durable.
The design is safe with anti-vibration, anti-shock, anti-slip, insulation …
With the above strengths, wood saws are increasingly being used in life, not only at factories, factories, construction sites but also at homes to help perform the operations. cutting, shaping wood quickly, easily, beautiful, precise, saving labor, cost more effectively
What brand of wood sawmill is good?
On the market today, there are many brands producing wood saws with “countless numbers” of different product models. Here are some reputable chainsaw brands for you to consult and choose for mines