To have smooth, bright skin, you do not use expensive cosmetics that take a lot of time to nourish your skin. Please refer to the below tips for drinking water good for your skin.
Drink clean water, free from impurities
– The first and mandatory condition you need to ensure that drinking water is always good for your skin is that the water used to drink must be clean water, water free from impurities and dirt.
– If you drink dirty water, which contains many harmful ingredients, not only will you make your skin gradually ugly, but also the organs in the body, especially the kidneys, will be impaired, function poorly, causing health gradually weakened.
– To ensure clean and pure drinking water, you can choose to buy bottled water from reputable and well-known companies or use a water purifier to purify your indoor water source.
– Should buy and use Sunhouse, Kangaroo water purifiers with 8-10 levels of filtration, apply high antibacterial technology to remove harmful bacteria more thoroughly.
– In particular, the machine should have a filter made of Maifan stone to supplement minerals to the water to help your body absorb more nutrients after drinking water.
Drink enough water
– For beautiful skin, you should drink enough water every day. How is enough water? Depending on the physical and daily activities of each person, the amount of water needed and enough for each person’s body is different.
– According to some reliable scientific studies, each person needs about 1.5 liters of water per day on average. You should start to drink 1.5 liters per day, if you feel your body is dehydrated, drink more and vice versa, when you see this amount of water is too much, reduce it to suit your body.
Drink water when thirsty
Whenever you feel thirsty, drink immediately, because when you feel thirsty it means your body is dehydrated. The longer the dehydration is maintained, the more depleted the health, the more dry skin will become.
Drink water at the right time
– At certain times of the day, even if you are not thirsty, you should replenish your body with water for good health, bright and beautiful skin
– In the morning, when you just wake up, your stomach is empty, drink a glass of warm water to remove toxins, clean the stomach.
– At noon, even if you feel hungry, you should also drink 1 cup of warm water in advance to enhance your metabolism.
– In the afternoon, remember to drink plenty of clean water to reduce fatigue, after a stressful working day.