Naturally beautiful skin is both smooth and healthy with no makeup. If you have tried many skincare cosmetic lines and still do not look good, chances are you have forgotten some skin care great tips!
A natural beautiful skin first of all is a healthy skin, free from acne, no signs of aging such as wrinkles, freckles or brown spots … Before applying makeup to conceal skin blemishes and help Skin looks more radiant, skin care steps will be indispensable for natural beautiful skin every day. Here are 8 great tricks you should not ignore to always show off confidently with your skin.
1. Remove make-up for beautiful skin
• Do: Remember to always remove makeup thoroughly before going to bed because your skin also needs to breathe at night. Makeup left on overnight can clog pores, causing skin to appear more blemish. If you don’t have makeup remover, just use a little olive oil soaked through a cotton layer and then massage your face gently to remove the makeup.
• Do not: You should not skip the step of skin exfoliation. This is an important step in the skincare routine that many of you often overlook. At least once or twice a week, you need to exfoliate your skin to remove dead layers, making it firmer and brighter. You can use the recipe as a homemade walnut-based scrub with yogurt. The antioxidants present in walnuts will help remove dirt and make skin more radiant.
2. Sunscreen for natural beautiful skin
• Do: You need to wear a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 to block both UVA and UVB rays. Time spent in the sun can cause wrinkles, age spots and other serious skin problems, including skin cancer. Therefore, you need to protect your skin by all means when going in the sun.
• DON’T: You shouldn’t apply sunscreen right before you have to go outside. Note that it is important to apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before going outside to give it the best time to penetrate your skin. When applying the same makeup layer, you should also wait 3 – 5 minutes after applying the sunscreen before starting your makeup routine.
3. Healthy eating helps beautiful skin every day
• Do: In order to nourish the naturally beautiful skin from the inside, you should pay attention right from your daily diet. You should eat fresh fruits, green vegetables combined to provide enough protein and vitamins for the skin. A diet rich in vitamin C, low in fat and sugar, will help you have shiny, smooth skin. A low-sugar diet will also help keep insulin levels at a stable level, allowing cells to grow normally.
• Don’ts: You should not eat spicy foods, fermented foods or deep-fried greasy foods as this will make your skin prone to blemishes. In addition, caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea, wine, beer … should also be on the list to avoid because caffeine will make your skin dry, dull, acne and faster aging.
4. Exercise for naturally beautiful skin
• Do: You should exercise regularly to strengthen the body and help skin naturally beautiful. Activities such as walking, jogging, and yoga will increase blood circulation and promote body cleansing. Sweating after exercising also causes the skin to increase its natural oil production, pushing the sebum out, thereby helping the skin become cleaner.
• Don’t: Avoid skipping skincare steps before and after exercising. Before training, you should use toner to reduce excess oil production. After exercising, you need to wash your skin to avoid perspiration that can cause acne.
5. Getting enough sleep is the way to have beautiful skin
• Do: Practice making sure you get 8 hours of sleep each day. If you don’t get enough sleep, your skin will fall into a state of fatigue just like your own body. At that time, the skin will easily sag and appear more puffiness, making you see it older. You should also apply honey to your face about 2-3 times a week or use other sleeping mask formulas to soothe and heal skin damage.
• Do not: You absolutely must not forget to wash your face and moisturize your skin before going to bed. Especially for dry and sensitive skin, you should use a gentle line of cleansers that do not contain alcohol to avoid irritating the skin. You should also use plenty of moisturizers and avoid using hot water to wash your face as it can over-dry your skin.
6. Hydrating for natural beautiful skin
• Do: Your skin needs water all the time to maintain its moisture and shine. Many advice is that you should drink 2 liters of water per day, but depending on your condition and weight, the amount of water can change. You do not have to apply too accurately to the amount of water to replenish, but dry skin or dark yellow urine means you need to drink more water.
• Do not: You should not skip skin care with rose water. This product will help prevent and reduce morning puffiness, maintain pH balance and hydrate skin all day long.
7. How to treat acne to have beautiful skin
• Do: Choose a cleanser that contains glycolic acid, salicylic acid, or benzoyl peroxide as these will help deep clear pores and reduce acne.
• Don’t: You should not squeeze pimples as this can lead to swelling, inflammation, infection, and scarring of the skin. You should also not skip the moisturizing step because you think that moisturizing will make your skin greasy, causing more acne. Conversely, if the skin is dry and not properly moisturized, the skin will secrete more oil, making acne worse. Choose moisturizers that are liquid, oil-free, and don’t clog pores.
8. Healthy living for natural beautiful skin
• Do: You should take time to relax for yourself and avoid stress and undue stress. Have you noticed that when you’re under pressure, your skin becomes more prone to blemishes? This is because stress causes the body to produce cortisol and a number of other hormones that make the skin more prone to shine. You can find ways to relieve stress with a few simple yoga moves or meditate.
• Do not: You should not ignore movement of the jaw muscles and the entire facial muscles to lose facial fat. Just 5 minutes a day, you can do exercises to relax your face. When your facial muscles are toned, you will feel your skin looking healthier, firmer and more fresh.
If you want to have natural beautiful skin, using cosmetics alone will not be enough, you need to nourish your skin from the inside out. Like any other organ in the body, the skin will be healthy and beautiful when you have a proper diet and exercise combined with skin care steps. Remember these 8 techniques to always be confident with natural beautiful skin every day!